Bharat Yog offers simple yet effective yog based solutions, which are tailor made to alleviate the stress, strain and other complexities of today's life style. Developed by yog guru Padma Shri Bharat Bhushan Ji, the yog modules are specially designed to bring harmony and channelise positive energy so that people can lead a stress free life and enjoy it to the fullest. After working in more than 60 countries to explore the correct form of Yog and to benefit young generation and public at large, Guru Ji has established Mokshayatan International Yogashram in 1973. Padmashree Yogiraj Bharat Bhushan Ji is accompanied by his daughter, Yogacharyaa Pratishtha who is the youngest Yogacharyaa. This is a perfect combination of decades of experience of H.H.Guruji Shri Bharat Bhushan Ji & the enthusiasm & youth of Yogacharyaa Pratishtha.
And with an aim to enriching the lives of people for a happy and healthy life style, he launched a movement and joined hands with Zee Network to propagate the correct and traditional form of Yog. "Watch the only Padma Shri honored Yog Guru Bharat Bhushan ji and Youngest Yogacharyaa Pratishtha every day exclusively on Zee Jagran Channel".
The first Camp of "Jaago Bharat - Dhyan Yog Andolan" commenced at Sharanpur (UP), India on the eve of Gandhi Jayanti. The first camp got a huge response from the people of Saharanpur and the surrounding cities. Unlike the common belief that Yog is popular among the older age groups, the youth (both male & female) outnumbered the older age groups. The Shivir featured generic Y og in the mornings, evening classes for college students and night classes for the youth & businessmen.
Further, in order to healthy and happy life style of people at all levels, Bharat Yog organises, workshops and time bound training and learning sessions for corporates, residential societies, individual groups and other organisations besides schools, colleges and professional academic institutions. These camps are of 5, 7, 10, and month duration. Long duration camps are initiated on first two days and concluded on last day by Guru Ji himself, while a team of yog experts conduct the rest of the lectures.Requirements for Organizing a Camp at Your City:
- Minimum 2,000 genuine participation required.
- Space (Yog mandap) required for 2,000 participants is - 450 x 270 feet.
- Stage size - 24 x 20 feet at a height of 5 feet.
- Proper publicity.
- Proper sound and lights to meet the requirement of professional T.V. shoot
- Arrangement for the travel, boarding and lodging of H.H Guruji (link), Yogacharyaa Pratishtha ji (link) and a team of 10 members including instructors, demonstrators and security during their stay for the camp.
Besides introducing benefits of yog to Industrial workmen, Executives, Sportsmen, Doctors, Students, Prisoners, Women and even Mentally retarded, Mokshayatan International Yogashram has explored the joy of Yog by associating for different customized Yoga Camps with:
- Administrative, Police and other Government officers since 1988 in different Institutes of Public Administration.
- Regular Indian Army Personnel and Defense Research and Development Organization besides special Yogic Stress Management sessions for senior IPS officers.
- International Yog Festival - Rishikesh
- Taj Mahotsava & Sharad Mahotsava - Agra
- Suraj Kund Health Resort - Harayana Tourism
- Kathak Kendra - New Delhi (In the art of maintaining and retaining stamina through yoga)